Sunday, April 4, 2010

happy easter :)

So, today I was walking into church when I noticed this woman and her daughter walking in front of me.  The daughter was cute and energetic but what really struck me was the way the woman was carrying her purse and holding her hand.  I tried it out when I got home.. it was pretty uncomfortable. 
Anyway, I did a little sketch aaaaand here it is.


It's been so long since I posted anything. And since then, I've graduated AM! Hard to believe how quickly it went. I'm still finishing the short that I worked on in classes 5 and 6 but just for fun, here are a couple shots from classes 3 and 4. (I know that I've posted these before, but these are rendered and prettier!)

Gonna Fail from Val Scheiber on Vimeo.



Ryan in Prison from Val Scheiber on Vimeo.



Air Guitar Stewie from Val Scheiber on Vimeo.




So, that's it for me. Happy Easter!! :)

No comments: